Sales Executive – Enterprise VR
Lucid Care is on the frontier of helping our enterprise customers (mental health, drug and alcohol treatment centers) solve their business challenges with innovative VR solutions. We help our clients improve patient adherence which leads to higher patient retention. Both patients and centers rave about our platform and how the combination of VR engagement and prediction analytics serve, as a game changer in drug and alcohol rehabilitation.
We are well-positioned for explosive growth in this rapidly expanding market, and we need a Sales Executive to help us realize this potential and lead our sales process.
To apply, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out your information at the contact form.
- Lead generation for new business opportunities, using your own network as well as cold outreach
- Meet and demo to Clinical Directors and CEOs of current and potential treatment centers
- Set up and manage our CRM system, be a relationship manager with key stakeholders and manage a full sale cycle
- Work collaboratively with our engineering team to add customer feedback into the process to develop new features and services
- You have at least 5 years of successful enterprise sales experience in healthcare, preferably with a technology product
- You have experience selling to medical centers
- You have a love of and basic understanding of technology; you are excited about embracing new, breakthrough technology
- You are methodological, organized, and professional
- You are goal-oriented – you’ve got quotas to meet and love to exceed them
- You like to work independently, but love being part of a close-knit team that cheers each other on
- You have permission to live/work in the USA and are located in LA county